In our color chart for more than 4,000 different fabrics from cotton to polyester. We also have a large selection of rustic fabrics for antique furniture or modern fabrics suitable for modern interiors or for use in automobiles. We are able to ensure the production of almost any substance to order (the price includes the cost of rebuilding machines for fabrics).
Alcantara, the laminate (composite fiber) containing at least 200 000 individual, intercrossed fibers per 1 cm² area. Substance on the surface similar to suede leather, breathable, flexible, crease, Wear-resistant, it can be easy to clean, wash and maintain. It is mainly used for interior walls and covers cars, furniture upholstery and outerwear.
- Composition: 68% Polyester , 32% Polyurethane
- Thickness: ≥ 0.95 mm
- Unit weight: ≥ 325 g / m²
- Width ≥ 142 cm
- Longitudinal strength: ≥ 700 N
- Diagonal strength: ≥ 400 NAbrasion resistance: BS 5690 ≥ 30,000 cycles ( 1 )
- Light fastness : DIN 75202 ( 2 Fakro ) ≥ 3 gray scale
- Fading ( 150 h ) : AATCC - 16A ≥ 3/4 gray scale
- Abrasion resistance dry : AATCC -8 ≥ 4 gray scale
- Abrasion resistance in a wet state : AATCC -8 ≥ 3 / 4šedé scale
- Inflammability : FMVSS 302 ≤ 100 mm / min
- Tensile strength : UNI 8639
Cons-After prolonged use, alcantara with Teflon finish prone to pilling